Wednesday 10 June 2009

GEPPY CHRONICLES: IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE


You take one look at the smaller TF..i.e...15m.. and it looks like we are ready to explode.
We have so far been having this 'tip-toe'...'tip-toe'..'pump' effect that i wouldn't blame anyone for just staying the hell out of geppy's way.
I mentioned this being a shake-out and i still think this is the case.

No need to complicate things at this stage of the game...see the last two days , we have made higher highs and higher lows..hmmm...no rocket science necessary..i'm just buying dips
I'm watching the smaller TF's at the mo...we have support today @ 158.30/60, 157.70 and 156.80. My TP is still @ the 162.50/163 zone. I'm keeping SL very very tight and taking profit frequently.

Happy Pippin.


Remember you can use the links from my blog to check out ZuluTrade
It's free to register with ZuluTrade and subscribe
Select Big_Bruv as your forex signal provider.
View my Performance

No comments:

Post a Comment