Monday 10 August 2009

GOOD AS NEW


I'm back and good as new...thanks for all your lovely messages. I can also confirm it wasn't swine flu...I fill refreshed and ready to roll (partly due to the starting of the new football season)..yepeee.

I don't really intend entering new trades in Aug just probably adding to exisiting ones. All my trades are live and only one so far went a bit pear shaped. I posted my monthly outlook..i did not post any entry levels but did state were i intend to exist...and there are two reasons for this.

one is i generally enter based on levels which might not be suitable for many ..and two.... i don't know everything...

Remember to focus on the charts and not the news...the clues are in there somewere.

Happy Pippin



Remember you can use the links from my blog to check out ZuluTrade
It's free to register with ZuluTrade and subscribe
Select Big_Bruv as your forex signal provider.
View my Performance

No comments:

Post a Comment