Friday 19 June 2009

CAN YOU SAY "H&S"?

I may have called shorts in the looney a bit early, she 's got one more push to the 1.1500 level before i think we get continuation to the downside.
I don't think i'll open any long positions above this zone...i have a massive bearish MACD divergence on the 4HR...so will see how that plays out....

Can you say Head & Shoulders?...looks that way on geppy baby..... We are in the process of forming the right shoulder...me thinks, upside TP now @ 160 zone.
I've closed out all my swing trade longs and now looking for new swing opportunities. I will post my swing trade in the forex factory forum as usual.
I'm playing geppy like it's forming a H&S although it's not confirmed yet.

Happy Pippin

Remember you can use the links from my blog to check out ZuluTrade
It's free to register with ZuluTrade and subscribe
Select Big_Bruv as your forex signal provider.
View my Performance

No comments:

Post a Comment